Tuesday, October 30, 2007

To Blog or Not to Blog...

So I've been in mental limbo over this very issue...
Should I cease and desist from blogging??? Or should I merely limit said blogging to public subject matter? Am I too old for this whole activity altogether?
IS BLOGGING REALLY WORTH IT?!?!?
Reason being, in the last year, I've succeeded in angering two (count them, 1...2....) former acquaintances via commentary on my blog. Now mind you, the blogs were completely anonymous and vague in their verbage, but these individuals decoded the content and for whatever reason, were angry that they'd been discussed.
**insert blank stare here**
Uhhh... HELLO goofball! No one knows its about YOU! This is 150% truth I'm speaking here... no lies no fabrications! But later I learned that in both instances, those people were "busted" by their significant others and thought my "public blog" might have something to do with it.
**insert screw face here**
Uhhh... all I did was type an editorial. YOU"RE THE ONE who was living lies and messing people over! Tighten up ya pimp game, peoples!
So anyway, yeah. For the sake of avoiding situations like those, I've somewhat conceeded to just post blogs about relevant PUBLIC subject matter. Happy now, snitches??? **eeggghhhh**
SG

No comments: