Monday, October 1, 2007

So I have stalkers, eh?


Question of the day:
If you cared about someone and even went the distance of showing that person that they were special to you, what difference would it make if your association/affection for that person went public?

My answer? It becomes a problem when what you're doing is being done DECEPTIVELY and you've not been honest with one or more parties that you're also involved with (romantically).


Several happenings in the last 6 months have revealed and confirmed that yes, I am being WATCHED. Wow. I'm flattered. Really.
Honestly though, it poses no real problem because I know how to conceal what cannot be revealed. I live a very straight-forward life. Fast-paced and exciting? Yes. Scandalous and hypocritical? No.

But for those around me that do have a LOT to hide, its gotten a bit hairy and quite honestly,
pathetic. I'm too grown for this.
Grow up peoples.
SG~

No comments: