Friday, August 31, 2007

Friday Fabulosity

Yes yall... it IS indeed FRIDAY and I am INDEED, still FABULOUS. ((No autographs, please.)) Today marks the kick-off for Labor Day weekend and I'm somewhat excited/joyful/anxious/relieved about knowing that 1) I'm leaving my office early and 2) I won't see this place again until Tuesday. Ahhhhh... let the vacay begin! Tonight, I'm hosting a partay with my boy from college, hit producer DJ Don Cannon from the ATL and it should be a pretty nice event. I'm excited since I've pretty much been 'on ice' for the last few months. Knowing me, I'll be in early but we'll see.
POP QUIZ IF THE DAY:
Worth 10 cool points.....
What Martin character said, "Red beans and gravy... I aint too lazy!"??????????????
5 Bonus Points if you can tell me another quote from this character.
5 MORE Bonus Points if you can actually SING the song from that scene.
HINT! THeres a video clip in the right-side toolbar of this VERY scene... lol ;-)
I gotta do something so I'll post again later........
BRB
Summer G

1 comment:

The OE said...

You should have let me know you were in XXXXXXX, XX. I have contacts there. And a safe house.