Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Previews & Balancing

Matthew 6:33 - "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness;and all these things shall be added unto you."
Psalm 37:4 - "Delight thyself also in the LORD: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart."
Until we make God priority, He's only going to keep giving us previews of blessings and prosperity. He's not going to give us the person-to-person love that we want until we acknowledge Him for all the LOVE that he's trying to be for us.
And I dont know about yall, but I'm sick of previews and I'm going to try harder to be a better daughter to him... to my mother. A better Summer... a brighter light. In making this decision, I realize and accept that a lot around me has to change so that a lot WITHIN ME also changes.
Thank you Lord for your patience.
SG~

1 comment:

J-Bigg said...

I don't think you have any idea how much I needed to read this at THIS EXACT moment. Thank you for allowing GOD to speak through you...