Thursday, November 1, 2007

WHERE ARE THEY NOW?- 1990's Hit Songs Now Missing In Action

Long story short, I didnt win the contest. I didnt even make the final round. SOMEBODY(IES) decided to change the criteria at the LAST minute because only 3 legit monsters showed up sooooooo, yeah whatever. Iont even wanna talk about it anymore but JUST TRUST that the chick that won was NOT 1 of the 3 monsters that actually adhered to the contest "rules".

But let me move along before I get pissy again...
ANYHOOO~~

I've been updating my playlist (as you can see to the right), just adding songs that I'm fond of. I have a list of others that I cant seem to find though, and these were HOT HOT songs!! Come on... where were you when you first heard the following songs for the first time????

1. I'm So Alone (I Miss You)- Men At Large ((You never miss a good friend 'til they're gone...)) 2. Lose Control- Silk ((Last night, we had an argument. You told me you loved me...)) 3. Comforter- Shai ((I will comfort comfort comfort you. I will, I will comfort yoouuu....))
4. I Miss You- Aaron Hall ((I'm talkin to you baaybaaaay... I miss you...)) 5. All The Things Your Man Won't Do- Joe ((I wont stop until I hear your mama scream!)) 6. Housekeeper- ????? ((In the morning, I will get your breakfast baby. Get you ready for work. Let me be your housekeeper girl...))
7. Poor Georgie- MC Lyte ((George was sweet, so nice and so neat. With any other guy he didnt have to compete...)) 8. Jealous Girl- ABC ((I know you feel bad about me and my girl...)) 9. Brainstorming- MC Brains & Boyz II Men ((Brainstorming *AAAHHH** Dont want to get your feelings hurt. Say you wanna be loved by me. Well my name is MC B. ***Ohh ohhohhh***))
10. Please Dont Go- Boyz II Men ((I'll be there, I'll be right there...)) 11. Every Little Thing I Do- Soul For Real ((The way I feel baby is driving me crazy...))


And for good measure, I have to ask about The Boys hits "Lucky Charm", "A Little Romance" and whatever else they put out. Actually, I think I'ma goto Best Buy and try to find those cd's on the $5.99 rack. THE BOYS had some dope songs! Even that last album "The Saga Continues" was jammin! lol ...... But seriously, I am about to seek out these albums. It is NOT a game.

Let me know which hits I missed. I'm tired and Beau wont goto sleep 'til I do so.... HOLLA!

SG~

1 comment:

CRay said...

I LOVED the boys! Dial my heart was the JAM!!!!!!!!

YOu took it back on this one Lady Bug.